"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She will also read from her upcoming book, "The Opposite of Fate."
- Lounsberry then proposed that the artist illustrate her upcoming book on wildflowers.
- In addition, he will explain the reason for his brash treatment of callers in an upcoming book.
- This success allowed him to travel and promote his books, where he reads from new and upcoming books.
- These lists were determined not only from sales figures but also from the number of requests for new and upcoming books at bookstores.
- This information is contained in an upcoming book "Beyond Self."
- His upcoming book "Little Failure" will be a memoir.
- She's using the blog as a promotional tool for her upcoming book.
- In an interview with The Root she discussed the upcoming book:
- There's a whole chapter on usability testing, and how to do it the right way, in my upcoming book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.