"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this timely and important book, Choate sounds the alarm about the threat posed by such piracy.
- Great book and with rendition in the headlines, timely, will get people thinking about continued imperial violence.
- Stone's timely book explains how First Amendment doctrine has evolved during the last two centuries.
- How writing goes about doing that and how boredom became something to be resisted are the subjects of this timely book.
- Professor Barrer's timely book has the merit of being comprehensive yet readable, and beautifully produced.
- So this is a timely book.
- "It's a very timely book because it's about people in the midst of a depression," Hall said.
- Now comes a timely book purporting to tell us how it happened.
- This is also a timely book in light of the wide interest in post-Soviet Russia.
- A timely book, especially with immigration policy playing a major role in the upcoming presidential campaign.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.