"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As for his Yiddish books, they too were popular at the time they first appeared.
- His work was commissioned for stained glass windows, bookplates, community centers and Yiddish and English books.
- "Nobody's going to go around reading Yiddish books anymore," he said.
- Its headquarters on Fifth Avenue houses the world's largest collection of Yiddish books -300,000 volumes from the 16th century to the present.
- At the time, scholars estimated there were 70,000 Yiddish books still extant and recoverable.
- The Center has rescued over a million Yiddish books.
- This had no impact on mainstream orthography but a number of Yiddish books are currently available in romanized editions.
- "Vows" is a very Catholic story, so the fact that I spent a few years as a collector of Yiddish books didn't seem to fit.
- He also began illustrating a number of Yiddish books with ink drawings.
- Lansky felt compelled to preserve the language, and issued a public appeal for unwanted Yiddish books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.