"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A couple of minutes later, she returned with the hefty book.
- Many of these hefty books exceed 500 pages.
- Otherwise, his work (surveyed in a hefty 634-page book, published by MIT Press to coincide with the exhibition) has been largely confined to paper.
- But this is a hefty book and so might be hard to take out to the site of all those places that need its help.
- In 1965 she published "The Mandelbaum Gate," a heftier book and one that seems overstuffed by her standards.
- Colleen Murphy, the public relations director of the Book-of-the-Month Club, said its members prefer hefty books.
- "Color and Fiber," a hefty, handsome book, rolled off the presses last fall.
- Though the first supplementary issues were only small booklets they soon became hefty books.
- The two or three recipes for each region are good but superfluous in a book hefty without them.
- There was a time not so long ago when hefty books were written about the United States government falling into the hands of scheming Japanese lobbies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.