"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, this compelling book feels somehow incomplete: it feels less like a conclusion than a beginning.
- As with most works of disillusion, the power of this compelling book lies in its anger.
- Paul Starr's original and compelling book shows that it's not the only sort of choice available to the public.
- But compelling image-driven books need not be so gimmicky.
- Which is true, but sadly a flaw of this otherwise compelling book.
- Today is a good day to read this quietly compelling book that cuts through the fight songs and the finger-pointing.
- What makes this exhaustive and taxonomic book so compelling?
- Mr. Mehta said he was quickly convinced that the former president could deliver a compelling book.
- The most tantalizing sentence in their compelling book is about Charlie himself.
- A compelling book, for which Regis did the research, would have examined the morality and motivations of the men behind biological weapons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.