"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time, he authored a number of Hebrew books and continued to write poetry.
- Lunzer began investing in racehorses, but by the 1950s, he had turned to collecting rare Hebrew books.
- Hebrew books were printed in several establishments, including those of Mat.
- It was now a blackened ruin, and torn pages of Hebrew religious books were strewn on the ground.
- They spent some of the time studying Hebrew books and reciting Psalms.
- He also frequently furnished Hebrew books to the Zurich library.
- Robyn, one of the other stage managers, had given me some Hebrew books.
- In 1628 he banned publication of Hebrew books, including the Talmud.
- He then used Hebrew holy books of prophecy to point out where this king might've been born.
- He was the first to devote attention to Hebrew books printed overseas by American authors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.