"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book has been repeatedly banned by schoolboards and high schools - usually by complaint from fundamentalist Christian groups labelling the book blasphemous and obscene.
- "It's an attempt to reintroduce the licensing laws of the 17th century," which criminalized the publication of treasonable, seditious or blasphemous books.
- It has also been banned by some school boards and high schools, usually following complaints from fundamentalist Christian groups labeling the book blasphemous and obscene.
- Wilson issued a pastoral letter to his clergy, bidding them excommunicate the "agents and abettors" of "such-like blasphemous books".
- The last prosecution for blasphemy in Scotland was in 1843 when bookseller Thomas Paterson was sentenced at Edinburgh High Court to fifteen months in prison for selling blasphemous books.
- In 1652, his publication of the Racovian Catechism, translated in English, was denounced as a "blasphemous and scandalous book", all copies of which were ordered to be seized and publicly burnt.
- So Sir Syed wrote a book to refute the charges of William Muir in the latter's blasphemous book The Life of Mahomet".
- For a summer academic camp, teenage Melanie is assigned Darwin's "Origin of Species," which tops her church's list of blasphemous books.
- On February 13th, an additional district and sessions judge on Tuesday rejected an application for after-arrest bail by four men accused of publishing allegedly blasphemous books about the Ahmadi faith.
- It was certainly nervous waiting, and the blasphemous book in my hands made it doubly so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.