"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We entered the office and she sat down with the green book across her lap.
- "Maybe we should talk about my so-called future," she said, lifting the green book.
- Placing the big green book on an end table, she pushed it away.
- Also known as the green book due to the cover .
- She holds a green book in her hands which are decorated by gold rings.
- He ran his fingers along a set of green books whose titles I could not see.
- She also got a slim green book which she hadn't looked at for years.
- He tried to think what the word meant, his eyes drawn back to the green book.
- The knew the contents of the green book and they should have applied it to themselves.
- He turned back the lace and picked up the thin green book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.