"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The original golden book was finally shut in 1972.
- To read this golden book is to live, or relive, the great political and cultural turmoil of our era.
- People began requesting copies of "the golden book of your retreat."
- A golden book, symbolizing learning, sits open at the centre of the cross.
- Later Hoppe would label this period of her life as "the black page in my golden book".
- A golden book represents the Book of Learning.
- Oh sure we had, we had, like I said the little golden books that came in sets, and other storybooks.
- Over 60 descendants witnessed the official opening of the fountain and signed the golden book of the town.
- It was an extraordinary event in the whole world at that time, and Jewish people entered our state in their golden book.
- As you wrote a few minutes ago in the European Parliament's golden book, we are natural allies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.