"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The beige book said that "economic activity has been uneven" in recent weeks with little strength anywhere.
- The beige book described a housing industry with two very different halves.
- "The beige book failed to present anything new that would keep the Fed from remaining neutral," he said.
- Another report yesterday, a regional survey by the Fed known as the beige book, had little impact on the market.
- And the beige book noted that price increases were benign in recent weeks.
- The Fed's beige book also said it was difficult to get a clear national picture on housing.
- In fact, the Fed's so-called beige book disclosed little that was new.
- The study is known as the "beige book," reflecting the cover's color.
- Today's edition of the beige book did not reflect any alarm over inflation.
- Indeed, the beige book showed that wages were rising quickly in some parts of the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.