"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By a good two months this Yellow Book, a thrifty £5.50, steals a march on its southern counterpart.
- She contributed widely to periodicals, notably The Yellow Book, and also edited one herself.
- She was part of the aesthetic movement of the 1890s, and a contributor to The Yellow Book.
- Yellow Book leads that independent pack and is intent on growing.
- Yellow Book is now published in 38 states and in Washington.
- Her father works on Staten Island as an account executive with Yellow Book.
- Yellow Book may refer to:
- Yellow Book 2008.
- He was also a frequent contributor to the literary magazines The Yellow Book and The Savoy.
- Beardsley's contribution transformed The Yellow Book into a periodical associated with the more decadent attitudes of the fin-de-siecle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.