"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Executives involved in the auction said the bidders would spend two or more weeks reviewing the team's financial books and talking to management.
- The economy improved, financial books were kept in good order and people developed a genuine pride in their country.
- Now, with its financial books in order, that help is gone.
- The financial books on the orchestra's 59th season will not be officially closed until late spring.
- Mr. Tobias is an author of popular financial books.
- He used the hours to scour financial books, developing an interest in hedging as a way to reduce risk.
- The downtown market is supported by energy trading companies, a group whose financial books are under increasing scrutiny.
- On February 24, 1977 the hospital's financial books showed a profit for the first time since it opened.
- To be fair, several other teams are having their financial books looked at.
- Under the new rules, the commission would consider what might have prompted companies to not make the necessary adjustments to their financial books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.