"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This included the Federal Reserve's so-called beige book, which reports on economic activity around the country.
- Prices of so-called recreational books, meanwhile, have increased just over 6 percent during that same period.
- "The so-called 'hot books' are delighted when they run 700 or 800," he added.
- Our bad values have rewarded this man with a cable television show, some kind of movie due out in April and two more so-called books.
- Some 1,028 are in the so-called "blue book", which was dedicated to News International.
- These so-called books do not allow for instant information access," he says, showing off his giant computer.
- In fact, the Fed's so-called beige book disclosed little that was new.
- Would you accept the follies of the films and so-called comic books as gospel truth on any other subject?
- The role of women, for instance, is far more prominent than in most so-called great books of the Western world.
- This estimate can be based on the value of a similar used car in the so-called blue book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.