"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sees this "how to" approach, not found in similar books, as key to his success.
- Krautrocksampler, a similar book by the same author about the German rock scene of the late 1960s and early 1970s.
- The book has also led to increased sales of similar books.
- No one had heard of publishing children's books so similar to advertising.
- In 1965, he did a similar book on modern Hebrew poems.
- The book served as an inspiration for many other authors who wrote similar books under the same title.
- Japrocksampler, a similar book from the same author about Japanese rock music.
- Two years later he wrote a similar book on his stay in Italy.
- I couldn't get a publisher, because two similar books had bombed.
- Do you have a similar book about how comic books actually did make people bad?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.