"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This thoughtful and provocative book is much better than its title suggests.
- It's a thoughtful book that policymakers, members of the military, and anyone interested in this part of the world could benefit from reading.
- Two thoughtful new books grapple with the drug problem in more mature ways.
- Why they were wrong before but may be discomfitingly correct now is the subject of this thoughtful book.
- This entertaining and thoughtful book shows there was much to admire.
- Most readers of this thoughtful and highly entertaining book will be moved by her journey.
- Brock Cole has achieved just that with this good and thoughtful book.
- So this would be a good time for a thoughtful book providing a vigorous defense of the administration and the case for war.
- A much more thoughtful book than either of the ones we are considering.
- Yet it is a scary book, action-packed, well written and even thoughtful at times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.