"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among his other books are five written for children and six academic books.
- There are a number of interesting academic books in this area which would repay further reading.
- He had a rather small production of academic books and articles during his professor career.
- What went on in seminar rooms and academic books became remote from the world outside.
- In 1866 the ban was further extended to include all academic books.
- "Life is a system of very small, tiny details that you cannot see in reading magazines or academic books," he said.
- However, research continued in the background, with a new academic book on Jesus appearing every year except 1919.
- A while ago one of my cousins had an academic book published.
- Up to now, 483 academic books and 6,542 essays have been published publicly.
- He was one of the first in Croatia to publish an academic book about nature.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.