"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bloom looks to the great Western books not, as his critics have often asserted, to establish a fixed canon, nor for their "values," family or otherwise.
- Selected Western books, films and performing groups began to appear in China.
- There are Western books, too, but Hawaiian translations have been taped over the English words.
- But perhaps this is not so different from the monumental ambitions of the Western book.
- Meantime the new Western book was at a standstill.
- Western books were prohibited with the exemption of books on nautical and medical matters.
- "I think we have sold more Western books, jewelry and art this yearthan in the history of the store."
- In Western comic books, characters in cruciform are seen more often than actual crucifixions.
- This is the oldest Western book to keep its original bookbinding, in finely decorated leather.
- Also a lot of Western sci-fi books and movies are about the basic notion of taking responsibility for what you create.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.