"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tehon served as the art director at Dial Books for Young Readers for 32 years, retiring in 2001.
- They produced On the Edge of the Sea, which was published by Dial Books in 1982.
- West is the author of the The Books of Elsewhere, a Children's literature series published by Dial Books for Young Readers, a division of Penguin Group USA.
- His interest in children's book illustration began with an internship at Dial Books for Young Readers while attending the Pratt Institute.
- Guns for Geeks - On the Fringe, edited by Donald R. Gallo, published in 2001 by Dial Books.
- It has sold more than 250,000 copies since its publication last year by Dial Books for Young Readers.
- An upcoming title from Dial Books, "The Golem and the Dragon Girl" by Sonia Levitin, features both Jewish and Chinese cultures.
- Phyllis Fogelman, the president and publisher of Dial Books for Young Readers, who was one of the early pioneers in the field, said that things have opened up in the last decade.
- Katie Roiphe, 31, is working on her first novel for Dial Books.
- A second picture book, "The Magic Moonberry Jump Ropes," is to be published by Dial Books for Young Readers in the spring of 1996.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.