"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Bern, the capital, the Government opened a condolence book.
- Despite the rain, 300,000 people jammed the broad plaza in front of the Imperial Palace, some waiting hours to sign condolence books.
- They also opened up condolence books for people to sign.
- Some lined up to sign condolence books lit by 1,000 candles at the church altar.
- Three days after she died, people still lined up to sign a condolence book.
- People have lined up outside the Russian Embassy in Washington to sign a condolence book.
- From studying the photographs, Fiona moved to the condolence book.
- After the death of a leading figure or great disaster, condolence books are placed in public places for members of the general public to use.
- Reviewing a condolence book may help grieving relatives come to terms with the reality of their loss.
- Today the royal household was obliged to put out 43 black leather-bound condolence books where there had originally been just 5.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.