"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beneath the puzzle book, on his lap, was a short stack of comic books.
- His works also include several puzzle books and a book on draughts.
- He opened his puzzle book and went back to work.
- Her children's puzzle books, which are geared for kids between the ages of three and 12, have sold over two million copies worldwide.
- Unlike other puzzle books, each page is involved in solving the book's riddle.
- A puzzle book is a compilation of puzzles for the reader to complete.
- In his corner once more, he picks up the puzzle book.
- Word searches are commonly found in daily newspapers and puzzle books.
- Her father played math games from a Russian puzzle book with her as a child.
- The photograph of the smiling, strong-faced young man, and the little black puzzle book were safe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.