"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wrote a number of mystery books for children.
- A mystery book just showed up on the Little, Brown fall catalog.
- To pass the time, he read a large amount of mystery books and it was through this that he grew to love the genre.
- "This isn't one of your dumb mystery books," I told her angrily.
- Would people buy a mystery book if they already knew the ending?
- "We got us what they call in the mystery books a locked room," Lozini said.
- The gun receipt used as a bookmark in the mystery book is number 69105.
- He also served as an executive for a book wholesaler, before turning to a writing career that produced more than 90 mystery books.
- She also loves mystery books, always trying to solve them before the end.
- He has used two main character in most of his crime related and mystery books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.