"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their toys were sold in a catalog which presented itself as a war comic book.
- The war books written by whites have glorified the conflict and never questioned its premise.
- Can't do better for a war book.
- Women in Love, as Lawrence himself says, is a war book, and that conflict itself helped to induce this conviction.
- The New York Evening Standard called it "the best of the war books".
- But certain it is, I never dreamed of such a thing as writing a book; and least of all a 'war book'.
- Once dry, he brought out his war book.
- In this season of peace, there happen to be some terrific war books on the shelves.
- As fiction grew less popular, bookstores promoted non-fiction war books.
- Bolan pulled the war book closer and took up his pen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.