"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The briefing books for Clinton are now up to 100 pages.
- He dives into his briefing books like a kid in college.
- A "briefing book" on the major policy issues around the economy.
- All of it is in the briefing book Erin just handed to you.
- "Candidates for governor shouldn't need a briefing book to speak about the serious challenges facing the people of this state."
- There is a briefing book, if he wants to read it.
- Five minutes after he got off the plane, his chief of protocol cracked open a briefing book and said, "Let's start working."
- That would cause him to read the briefing books and take an interest.
- She has produced a briefing book on the issues that is being sent to every Republican legislative candidate and county chairman in the state.
- He added, "You can only get so much from the briefing books or crash courses."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.