"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Honfi had repulsed the attack, which had, consequently, gotten bad notices in the theory books.
- It contains a single hotel room which anyone can in theory book, if with rather more difficulty than Olympic tickets.
- New official driving and riding theory books were published in September 2011 to help candidates prepare for the test and for life on the road.
- Mr. Chediak published musical theory books that are widely used here.
- This highly analytic approach to the fretboard was later documented in a series of theory books, some released posthumously.
- Within weeks, guided only by a battered theory book scrounged from Jamie, Michael was writing music.
- "These law enforcers did not learn about crime in theory books," Mr. Clinton said.
- New official driving and riding theory books will be published today to help candidates revise in preparation for changes to the test in January 2012.
- Compiling all the material he'd created and accumulated for his teaching, he published a theory book, The Sprague Technique.
- The Permanent Revolution is a political theory book by communist leader Leon Trotsky.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.