"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Though interest rates are near zero, banks continue to reduce their loan books, which prevents the creation of new jobs.
- Currently, the Circulating collections loan books on music, dance, theater, film, and arts administration.
- "Almost every bank is still running down its loan book, so we are facing a slow motion credit-crunch."
- This leaves the region vulnerable to a credit crunch as foreign groups slash loan books.
- He was also known to loan books, to buy books back after people had read them, and supposedly, to keep records on the bathroom wall.
- While the growing economy has improved the quality of the banks' loan books, lenders are still having trouble increasing revenues from their main businesses.
- By 2009 its loan book comprised 14,500 loans with an average value of approximately A$50,000.
- I paid it all back right away and threw away the loan book.
- The deal saw the loan book expand to more than A$31bn .
- The loan book will, in a few years total £100bn and rising.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.