"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since then he has written several fiction and non-fiction books.
- First published in two parts, it was later released as a short non-fiction book.
- Non-fiction books, too, it goes without saying, are a good source.
- The grants allowed him to write a political non-fiction book that opened new doors of opportunity.
- What you ought to write is good non-fiction books.
- His works include 42 fiction and non-fiction books, many self-published.
- The visit ends in room 19 where fiction and non-fiction ancient books about wine are exposed.
- During this time she wrote her only non-fiction book, On Pilgrimage.
- Swain has written at least fifteen fiction and non-fiction books.
- Lanning is the author or co-author of 17 non-fiction books on military history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.