"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After a bill has been drawn up and debated, the book notes, "it's amendment-sneakin' time."
- It made me realize that, as the book notes, "thoughtful touches make all the difference."
- The journal also publishes review essays, book reviews, and book notes.
- As the book notes, the museum's collections of Japanese screens and tea ceremony utensils are wonderful.
- About the middle of the book notes began to appear that apparently were still active or pending, for no black X's marked them.
- Moreover, the book notes, women "are experts in finding ways around the constraints of the male-dominated system."
- "The hotel was beginning to drink its pool," the book notes, as it becomes a final fortress despite the lack of electricity or other water.
- Some clubs offer new members other (non-book) free gifts, such as book notes or reading lights.
- The pilot light gives off enough warmth, the book notes, adding that you should leave the oven door open.
- Reducing one's opponent, the book notes, can be accomplished in a number of ways other than direct military confrontation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.