"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They don't want to hear about one more book advance.
- "His book advance alone will be enough to pay off the balance of a large mortgage."
- "The American lecture circuit and a book advance should take care of things."
- On a book advance of $2 million, for example, an agent's fee might be $300,000.
- I'd pay him a percentage of my book advance and cover all expenses.
- More important, I looked forward to an enormous book advance.
- A sizable chunk of the book advance and royalties would go into it.
- But that didn't put an end to her half-million-dollar book advances.
- Her share of the book advance was half a million dollars, a cheering sum.
- As with his book advance, his earnings go to the common fund.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.