"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition to book stalls, there are food and refreshment stalls to serve the needs of hungry visitors.
- To her delight, they have again resurfaced in Kabul, where they are on sale at secondhand book stalls.
- On weekends outdoor book stalls draw swarms of people.
- It is the historic center of Baghdad bookselling, a street filled with bookstores and outdoor book stalls.
- Slaveykov Square is famous for its many book stalls.
- In recent days, police raids on private book stalls, illegal publishing shops and even an office of the state airline have been reported in detail.
- These were book stalls catering to Indians.
- Even his novels have disappeared from book stalls.
- The postcards can still be found at these Seine-side book stalls, and are highly prized by collectors.
- Railway platforms in India are increasingly cluttered with book stalls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.