"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here's what caught my eye in the book room this week:
- Emily did not think she could bear a repetition of the scene in Peter's book room.
- And I still think it is mostly a mistake to book rooms ahead for places you have not been yourself quite recently.
- They certainly didn't book rooms in hotels to pass along their information.
- The family and Frostpine would be in the book room.
- After she ate, Daja spent the evening in the book room with the family.
- Do I have to use only their website to book my room?
- Some of his books are already in the rare book room.
- He slammed the door of the book room and took a cane from the top shelf.
- "And it's one of the few rare book rooms open to the public."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.