"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The guy in the window at the Book Depository very likely was this galoot Oswald that they've arrested.
- On 4 July 2011, Amazon reached an agreement to acquire The Book Depository.
- The Book Depository is involved in several other book related activities, including:
- I'm doing my bit by using Book Depository over Amazon.
- The Sixth Floor Museum now occupies the top two floors of the seven-story former Book Depository.
- Everything depended on his getting to the Book Depository as quickly as possible.
- He could see nothing but taxi at the end of the tunnel, the taxi that would bring him face-to-face with God-knew-what at the Book Depository.
- The Book Depository was founded by Andrew Crawford; acquired by Amazon in 2011.
- The storm had begun two years earlier, with a bullet fired from the Book Depository, or from the grassy knoll, depending on which theory you believed.
- In the days before Kennedy's arrival, several newspapers described the route of the presidential motorcade as passing the Book Depository.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.