"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the 1991 tax year, the couple's joint income, including the book royalties, was £743,000, nearly three times the previous year's £258,000.
- Some forms of income, like book royalties, are not included in the limit.
- He said his pay was not out of line with other television evangelists who keep their book royalties.
- Members of Congress are permitted by law to receive book royalties as outside earnings.
- What I am mainly hoping for is to save my book royalties.
- Other sources of income include book royalties and member contributions.
- The ethics committee had recommended that the House put book royalties under the $20,040-a-year ceiling for members' outside income.
- The fact that my book royalties had increased significantly over the ensuing years didn't hurt either.
- "I'm paying for the search out of my book royalties."
- Most of his book royalties go back to the ministry or to charity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.