"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In almost all cases, book purchases are impulse buys - something you want to have, right now.
- During the 2004 election, Clay's campaign reimbursed his father more than $6,000 for book purchases.
- He said last year that the academy had made a profit of no more than $500,000 from the initial book purchase by Ross.
- There was a time when 90% of my book purchase were from Amazon.
- Her expenses bills show the majority of the book purchases were made on January 31.
- I only use the 3G for page synchronization and book purchases.
- The library's operating budget is almost $200 million a year, including $16 million for book purchases.
- The $16 million in new aid will allow branches to increase their book purchases by up to half, officials said yesterday.
- On the other, lots of book purchases are not happening because of them.
- Forrester projects that almost $1.2 billion in book purchases will be made on line this year, she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.