"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By all accounts, the general is an avid reader and book buyer.
- To thank current comic book buyers for their continued support.
- She said she learned much about book buyers and sellers.
- At least such a theme is the message that book buyers seem to be sending.
- Within the next few months, book buyers may be able to quickly look up answers to such conundrums themselves.
- Clearly, American book buyers get a better deal on best sellers than does the British public.
- When we look at the demographics of book buyers and project forward the changes in these constituent groups, there is further good news.
- It's a matter of identifying your book buyers for the subject.
- Readers with annual incomes of more than $75,000 are usually big book buyers, but last year they also cut back.
- If you were a book buyer, how would you decide whether to buy this particular product?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.