"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recent years, his books have explored sensitive social and political events.
- The book explored their experiences of coming together again as adults.
- The book explores the effects of the Internet on the brain.
- The book, published earlier this year, explores a range of issues, including race, culture and global politics.
- The book explored a family's efforts to come to terms with an accidental death.
- Clearly there were secrets in the family this book doesn't explore.
- Really bad things happen to these kids, but the book does not explore permanent consequences.
- These books explore the possibilities of the American space program if the circumstances had been different.
- But the tables start to turn as the book explores her baby brother's feelings.
- In general the book explores the relation between philosophy and culture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.