"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition to their regular classroom work, they gather in small groups to discuss how one book compares with others by the same author.
- The book compares 1980s pop bands with the 1970s punk rock groups that preceded them.
- "His book compares to serious political writing as Muzak does to Mozart."
- The other book compares all of his case studies and then extracts the fundamental points of each.
- The book compares the organization to other religious movements, and goes over its history of controversy.
- But if the new book compares unfavorably with the old, it's because his characters have suffered a bit from the game's corporate transformation.
- Not having seen any part of that series, I can't say how the book compares with the programs.
- But this book, for all its wild and entertaining cloak-and-dagger crime stories, can't otherwise compare with that one.
- The book compares the nationalist movements of the nineteenth century with those of the twentieth.
- So how do traditional books compare to these newfangled gadgets?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.