"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book also filled a very pressing need in the late 1960s.
- When further away, the book will only fill a small part of your vision cone.
- It won't be long until Japanese books fill my shelves.
- In doing this, his book fills a large and rather surprising gap.
- Books and box files filled every shelf, though he couldn't see much detail from here.
- Books and papers filled the space that wasn't bed.
- Books filled cases and overflowed onto the flood of paper.
- There is a place for good muckraking, but this book does not fill it.
- About a hundred hardcover books filled a set of shelves.
- No book from my childhood fills me with happier memories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.