"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book also set forth a number of general principles, many of which are still valid today.
- However, reading books of great writers set his eyes wide open on worldwide literature.
- That a book like this could set the nation on fire and spark such spectacular reactions is quite amazing.
- That said, the book did set me thinking about blasphemy.
- The book sets forth Caldwell's ideas about economic empowerment and how to "handle success."
- Rather than a memoir, though, Talese had decided to write a book "set within the milieu of a restaurant."
- But a forthcoming book which floated across my desk recently set me straight about our playful traditions.
- But with its glossy cover and lavish parties, the book sets a new record for cost.
- The book involves characters from the game and sets the stage for its story.
- If you have time, place a book or other heavy object on the napkin for a few minutes to set the creases.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.