"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The books illuminate how our self-absorbed, therapy-minded and information-overloaded society tries to process a national tragedy.
- Early printed books on vellum often have beautifully illuminated capitals.
- She shows that many early printed books were as richly illuminated as any manuscript before them.
- The book illuminates the change in attitude about the treatment of archaeological sites.
- This book illuminates how the three methods; exit, voice, and loyalty can either make or break a community.
- The book illuminates the little known world of military diplomacy.
- Documents, posters, books and photographs will further illuminate the artists' works.
- The book illuminates the personalities, the weaknesses and strengths, the profound love and respect that members of this family have for each other.
- His book illuminates how a Marxist true believer became a campaigner for human rights.
- Two recent books, scholarly yet highly readable, beautifully illuminate these complexities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.