"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The traditional view is that both the two books were written c. 60 by a companion of Paul named Luke.
- Unfortunately, the book does not name any names - even the drug lord is given a pseudonym.
- The book and its publishers do not name a human author.
- The book named 120 poets who contributed verses that became the book.
- The book does not name any characters or places where described situations take place.
- An "unreadable" book has to be damned impressive in some other way - can anyone actually name one?
- A scene has been shown in the film where a book named "How to be a good communist?"
- The book named him the sixth most significant politician to come from Chicago in the twentieth century.
- The book is traditionally ascribed to the prophet Samuel, but does not name its author.
- A book of illustrations in which the game is to find a fellow named Waldo.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.