"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He told other journalists that he was gathering material for a book on the history of Basra.
- He began gathering material for a book of his own.
- Touring Connecticut for the first time to gather material for a book, Jonathan Daniels heard of factories closing and of businesses moving south.
- I am gathering material for a book relating to the first atomic bomb.
- Gathering material for a book, of course.
- PE.com "A group gathers photos for a book due next year to keep the city's legacy alive" published in Press Enterprise, August 4 2006.
- He had recently returned from the West Indies, where he gathered material for a new book.
- He decided that he would arrange for no more European letters when the six were finished, but would gather material for a book.
- After publication in the paper, they were gathered together for a book called Talks With Old Yorkshire Cricketers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.