"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Issues 10-13 were compiled in a book titled Natural Disasters.
- These lectures were later compiled in a book (below).
- By the age of 15, he became the world's youngest published cartoonist after compiling his early work in a book called Scraps.
- His dream is to compile them all in a book.
- He gave a number of conferences about Rosas, which were compiled and published in a book with high success.
- This material later was compiled and published in a book by the same name, which served as a seminal work of the Unity Church.
- His fatawa have been compiled in a book titled "Al-Mahmood".
- Many of these columns are compiled and published in a book.
- Mr. Bryden expects to compile the commentaries in a book.
- His advice is compiled in a book on education entitled "The Educator's Handbook."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.