"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other churches involved as observers: The year '1915 in literature' involved some significant events and new books.
- The year 1830 in literature involved some significant events and new books.
- Her publications involve academic works as well as books intended for a wider audience.
- The entire scheme, the suit says, involved books with a retail value of $20 million.
- Four events, involving photographs, research, graffiti, books, music, art and fashion.
- A journalism scandal, involving his articles and books, arose in 2010.
- Then she added, "But everything involves books and pens today, don't it?"
- The year 2012 involved some significant literary events and new books.
- A suspiciously large number of these stories involve conservative books.
- Such actions could give rise to securities-law violations involving false books and records.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.