"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ms. Denlinger points out in her book that the sciences were open to women because they had not yet become codified parts of the university curriculum.
- As George Amick points out in his entertaining and exhaustive book "Jenny!"
- Mr. Thomson pointed out in his book that a shed symbolizes not only the past but also possibility.
- Before the two began working in the coroner's office, Blum pointed out in her book, poisoners could get away with murder.
- You might point out in your book that an amateur assassin does not notice these things.
- As Cathy Young points out in her 1999 book, "Ceasefire!"
- It was touch, she pointed out in her book, that gave her the firmest hold on the world around her.
- Yates points out in his book Cannonball!
- One development that Mr. Moffatt pointed out in his book is nonerotic relationships between men and women.
- But Cohen points out in his book that the law does not quite work when there is a double fit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.