"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I pick books mostly from reviews or if I recognize the author, of course.
- To find out who has picked particular music, books or luxuries on the programme use the buttons to refine your search.
- I much prefer the academics who've picked books which sound genuinely dire.
- Or try to pick books that are totally inappropriate to your mark's lifestyle, biases, etc.
- I want my students to pick books that speak to them.
- While he sat, she walked about the room, picking books from the shelves, then putting them back.
- Once you're reading easily, I'll start picking other books for you.
- We've always prided ourselves in picking good books across different genres.
- He said the judges did not want to pick books that "stay on the shelves half read".
- But the other day found her helping out in the warehouse, picking books in a very different way - physically, off the shelves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.