"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Susan nodded, but she had already noted Addison's name in her book.
- He gave Bernie's switchboard operator the number to get, and it was noted in her book.
- Dr. Boss notes in her book that there is a natural tendency to place blame when things go so wrong.
- Four twenty: Shouting and banging, he noted piously in his little book.
- She noted in her book "they respected bravery more than anything, I learned.
- He noted the idea in his book titled India, and gave various examples.
- The importance of the station is noted in Paul Gannon's book.
- As each lot was dealt with, the clerk noted the contents in his book, from which he would afterwards check the invoices.
- Lefarge noted it in his book and, with further thanks, left the bank.
- But he wouldn't have started the analysis without noting the details in his book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.