"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Richard Dawkins criticized Aquinas' collection of arguments in his book The God Delusion.
- He also criticized the hidden corporate nature of the company in his book America:
- I am outraged that Mr. Goldberger has written a column about me without acknowledging that he himself was criticized in my book.
- In that book, Phillips predicted the formation of this very coalition that he criticizes in his current book.
- Torre criticized Sierra in his book "Chasing the Dream," writing that Sierra was the most difficult player he ever managed.
- Djilas had been in prison from 1957 to 1961 after criticizing communism in his book The New Class.
- He criticizes difference feminism in his book because he believes scientific research has shown that women and men differ little or not at all in their moral reasoning.
- He argues that Skocpol's theory is more similar to Marxism than it is to the other three theories she criticizes in her book.
- Fans have not come to grips with how they will cheer this spectacular play-maker, who criticized members of the team in his recent book.
- William Godwin criticized Malthus's criticisms of his own arguments in his book On Population (1820).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.