"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked down at the trunk, studied the clothes and the books strewn around.
- Her favorite was of a mannequin lounging in a brass bed, with a cigarette in hand, lurid books strewn across her lap.
- He gestured to the books strewn about the table.
- Still, there were books and scrolls strewn about his rooms.
- He was lying prone upon the floor, books strewn about him.
- In my house there are books strewn open, waiting to be read for a mind's delight.
- I remember books strewn about the house's wobbly planked floor.
- Examples include books being strewn around locked rooms, sightings of a ghostly woman, and alarms going off when the building is deserted.
- While visiting the Emersons Mr. Beebe contemplates the numerous books strewn around.
- When she enters the house and is finally able to get the lights on she sees her bookshelves empty, with the books strewn and trampled on the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.