"boat" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We could, so he sent a boat across with two men in it.
- She recognized his voice and sent a boat for him.
- Under cover of heavy fire the boats were sent in.
- "I'll send a boat in immediately with my medical officer."
- I will send a boat for them when everything is clear.
- "She is sending a boat to take you over to her ship."
- She arrived there on 18 April 1808 and the next day sent a boat into the port.
- We waited in the woods that came right up to the beach while they sent a boat for us.
- Paul asked the captain to wait a moment, and send a boat to the pier, which was done.
- He added: "We finally had to send a boat out to board them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.