"board" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It will also have an advisory board of its own.
- Each level of government could also have an advisory board or council.
- After three months such a case is brought before an advisory board for review.
- He is on the advisory boards of several international business schools.
- "But only after I form an advisory board and help put the vision in place," he added.
- At the same time, members of the advisory board were confused about their role.
- The best reason to give the group the benefit of the doubt may be its advisory board.
- Officials are also likely to announce a national advisory board on the subject.
- The advisory board is made up of well known professionals in the Internet industry.
- The school will have a local Chancellor and advisory board.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.